Current Time: 02:17 am EDT

Wolfwood Falls

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Nate Wolfwood

Nate was out and about deciding to take a dip in the falls. He needed a break having been training his friend. It was time for him to relax a little. He knew that the falls near his home was relaxing. Grabbing his towel he went out to the falls. After descending the stairs he got into the waters and placed his towel on a rock.
August 26, 2019 03:28 am

Ferril Darklight

Ferril was out exploring her new home in wolf form since this was the fastest way of covering ground and escaping anything dangerous. Her black coat shimmers in the sun light as she catches a scent from a distance. The scent she followed drew her to a watering hole with a waterfall. It was a beautiful area she found but she then catches a glimpse of a male. Lowering herself to the ground as she gets closer. The scent of the male was very different. Odd to her witch drew her in even more but she remain at a distances making sure no sounds came from her. August 26, 2019 03:44 am

Nate Wolfwood

After placing the towel on the rock he turns and dives into the water. He felt at peace in the water it was so soothing. He swam under the falls and let the waterfall fall over him. He was not in any danger he didn't even feel the eyes that was now watching him. This was odd for him for the first time in a long time he let his guard down. He knew he was strong enough in a pinch to at least get away if he was attack but who would attack him here. This was part of his home or at least what was left of it. August 26, 2019 03:50 am

Ferril Darklight

Her eyes gaze upon the male watching him as she then acted like just anther animal out in the wild and slowly wiggles herself to the other side of the waterfall. Before she can do so anther wolf pounces on her growling with a yelp of suprise growling and kicks the wolf off. Being stardled she for gets it was mating season for most wolves atempted to run off wolf pounces infront of her with a growl she shift in to her human self not reason she still very close to the watering area " Go find anther wolf you dumb mutt!." Annoryed throw a rock at it feet making sure she doesnt hit him but watchs the wolf run off in fear now. She sighs thinking she best not go back in to that form for now.

August 26, 2019 03:58 am

Nate Wolfwood

Nate hearing the noise looks up and and around the area. He heard the yelp and looks to find it. He moves slowly to be under the falls so he can be prepared just in case. He heard a voice speaking lowly but the water muffled the words. Water magic was not his strongest but he knew enough to help him out if needed. Being that it is daytime he could rely on the shadows as well. His fire magic would be useless in this damp and watery area. August 26, 2019 04:03 am

Ferril Darklight

She then scent magic being used keeping her eyes on everything while she then shift back in to wolf since she not been found out she was here. She then sighs and walks back to the waterin hole by the rock with the towel and sits down looking down at the male. She didnt speak a word but remain sitting and watching to see what he does. However her eyes remain on everything incare anther wolf decide to pull that trick again she was ready and waiting.

August 26, 2019 04:08 am

Nate Wolfwood

Nate felt like he was being watched still so he sent a shadow figure that looked like him to swim around under water. This way it looks real while it is at least under water. He kept scanning the top of the falls wanting to see who or what was watching him. Not wanting to be afraid in his home he starts climbing the rock wall behind the water fall. August 26, 2019 11:24 am

Ferril Darklight

She appear then appear in front of him while geting out of the water laying down the towel
in front of him. She didn’t mean to scare anymore or be attacked and alarm anyone since she was only trying to look around. she sat there watching him not showing any signs of aggressiveness of any kind.
August 26, 2019 12:24 pm

Nate Wolfwood

Nate looks at at the wolf and tilted his head. He wondered where the wolf came from. He could see it wasn't a normal wolf cause it would have either attacked him or ran off by now. He took a moment and his towel to dry off. "Hello." is all that was said wondering if this was a person also or just a wolf not afraid of him. August 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Ferril Darklight

Ferril tilted her head as her eyes shimmer with a hint of purple with nervus voice from the wolf “ Hello..” She looked up at him sitting there not shifting in to human form just yet since she wanted to make sure she was not in danger. However she did look like she scared but so she didn’t think that he would cause harm. August 26, 2019 12:36 pm

Nate Wolfwood

Nate watched the wolf and by the sound of it, it was a she and as she can talk she was not a wolf wolf. "I see you are not a normal wolf. My name is Nate pleased to meet you. I hope you are enjoying my home. These waterfalls are a place of peace for me." August 26, 2019 12:42 pm

Ferril Darklight

She blinks for a moment and shift out of her wolf form “ Oh you live here? Apologies I wasn’t aware that anyone lived here... My home isn’t that far from here was looking around.” She raven black hair shimmer in the sun standing only her pale skin almost seemntonglow. “ also I apologize if I dared you wolf though I was an actual wolf and tried to heh well you know that time of the season.” August 26, 2019 12:48 pm

Nate Wolfwood

Nate bows his head to the woman. He looked her over and smiled as she sifted in front of him. "It's ok I haven't been back here in some time. I have been away from this place for many years. I am just happy it was still here. As for the sounds I can completely understand why. You are rather beautiful both in Wolf form and in Human. Though I didn't catch your name." August 26, 2019 12:54 pm

Ferril Darklight

She hears him complimenting her with a smile “ Ferril pleasure to meet you as well. “ She steps close to him getting his scent “ You aren’t a normal one are you?” Giggles meaning he is not human “ May I ask what you are? I am well guess you can call me a moon demon I am both wolf and demon” she asked him very curious about him. August 26, 2019 01:03 pm

Nate Wolfwood

Nate thought about it for a moment. How to answer he question. "Tis a pleasure to meet you Ferril." Watching her step forward and niff him in her way was new but she was a wolf so he guessed it was normal. "A Moon Demon that is a new one to me. But it makes sense after all. I am a Druid that was once also a Vampire. I was turned and then had a family member help me come up with a cure for what I was. I do still have some lingering effects from being a Vampire but most of that life is gone." August 26, 2019 01:08 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (25) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
LillyEmperium, Harlowe mac-Lir, Willa, Nate Wolfwood, Jared, Shannon Taylor, Mallory Quarters, Vince Caruso, The Light, Nikolai Volkov, Jewel, Manannán mac-Lir, Wills Rosier, Bishop Orlav, Kira Garrett, Elowen Jocosta, Gray Taylor, Raven D Morningstar, Beatrice Abbot, Flahme, Jameson Orlav, Mystic-husky, Mackenzie, WildKat, Rowan Martinson  Care Boru  Lucifer Morningstar
Liam Moore
Arik Daniels
-Skadedyr-
Carolina Boru 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter