Current Time: 02:39 am EDT

Wolfwood Falls

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7
  Creator Post Date

Nate Wolfwood

"Well I am sure no matter what goes on I can protect you from wolves. After all I can make a fire circle to keep them out or other things. Magic is always stronger in the circle also." Nate flips through the book. August 27, 2019 06:56 pm

Ferril Darklight

She smiles and give him kiss on the cheek “ Thank you Iam glade I stumbled upon you.” She was very happy and glade to know him. August 27, 2019 06:57 pm

Nate Wolfwood

Nate blushed a little with the kiss on the cheek. "Hey I think you just wanted to find someone to not be alone anymore. I just happen to be that person but I am not sure what I can offer you just yet other then protection." August 27, 2019 07:44 pm

Ferril Darklight

She snorts looks at him “ No if that was the case I wouldn’t want to help you in your shapeshifting amoungs other things.” August 27, 2019 08:13 pm

Nate Wolfwood

"Oh well I am sure we can help each other. You help me with my shape shifting and I will protect you. Not that I think you need protection but I will do what I can." August 27, 2019 08:19 pm

Ferril Darklight

She smirks " Fair enought and everyone needs alittle help in protecting once in a blue moon" teasing him while cuddling and enjoying the evening for once.

August 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Nate Wolfwood

Nate nods his head as they cuddle together. "So then what can I offer you in return for helping me. After all it should be a fair trade so people wont think little ole me is taking advantage of a Beautiful and single woman." August 28, 2019 02:41 pm

Ferril Darklight

She giggles and nods in agreement" I cab deal that" Winking at him and give him a kiss " I kinda want something sweet.

August 31, 2019 11:11 pm

Nate Wolfwood

"Oh and what is sweet that I can give you or get you my dear." Nate kissed her back and smiled. Twirling some of her hair in his fingers. September 01, 2019 12:39 am

Ferril Darklight

She thinks about it " CAKE!" Making herself look like a dork.

September 05, 2019 06:26 pm
First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7
Actives (26) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Ferril Darklight, Mercedes Ortiz, Harlowe mac-Lir, Willa, Angel_Emperium, Nate Wolfwood, Cristina Scabbia, Mallory Quarters, Nikolai Volkov, Beatrice Abbot, Rowan Martinson, Vince Caruso, The Light, Manannán mac-Lir, Bishop Orlav, Kira Garrett, Wills Rosier, Gray Taylor, Raven D Morningstar, Elowen Jocosta, Jewel, Flahme, Jameson Orlav, Mystic-husky, Mackenzie, WildKat  Care Boru  Lucifer Morningstar
Liam Moore
Arik Daniels
-Skadedyr-
Carolina Boru 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter