Current Time: 02:23 am EST

[SL] Legion

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Phantom_

A group passed below him as his eyes followed them without a word, his wings fluttered gently as he grumbled. There were no covens in the city of voodoo and Cajun lifestyles. So the population was always mixed and free roaming in the streets. Humans never seeming to care if they saw a supernatural creature as they merely assumed it was yet another strange citizen who gave into the many beliefs of this city.

As he watched though his eyes caught movement near someone as he noticed a shadow spawn moving through the city streets. As he watched part of him considered destroying the creature just to see if it was one of the stronger of its kind, but something seemed different. The shadow spawns normally attacked anyone too close, yet now it was moving past people and staying in the blind spots of most of the other supernatural creatures until it passed by someone and then his eyes widened as he found it has assumed their form and moved off without being seen. His eyes narrowed before he scratched his chin, “Okay...what the hell was that? Those bloody things never just move away without at least attacking...what’s going on here?”

He looked at his phone and considered calling some of his friends to see if they might have seen similar things but stopped when he remembered most were busy with their family and covens. After a moment of thinking on it he slipped from the building and moved after the spawn, moving without sound as he merely followed the creature to see what it was up to. After a few alleys and streets it ducked into an alley to begin speaking with others of its kind. His eyes narrowed as it reported in and they began to talk about the next steps of a larger plan, having already taken New York. He bared his teeth before slipping off, “What is going on here?!”
September 17, 2019 07:27 pm

Liana Ankov

Lia arrived at the safe house with Ana and the rest of the children. Nothing packed except for a bag that held Ana's things. Going inside she checked the cameras and nothing. It looked like she had made it here before him. Getting the children fed and set up in their rooms for now had been main focus. Now to find her darling husband.

Grabbing the phone she texted him. "We are here and safe. What's going on? The Legion is supposed to be everywhere now. From what I have been hearing. Something strange is definitely going on. My love where are you? Let me know your safe." Hitting send she went back to a computer she had found.
September 18, 2019 12:24 am

Phantom_

He ran through the streets, cursing his stupidity before feeling the phone buzz. He ducked into cover to check it before he laughs gently. His eyes then cut to the side and he makes sure he isn’t being followed before shifting himself out of reality and returning outside the safe home. He then slipped inside and fell as he finally let the wounds covering him begin to heal, “Now...she should be able to see me...Liana, wait a bit before hitting the big button with a light...I need to heal up some. Don’t come out until then please! I don’t know if they followed me or not!” September 18, 2019 01:11 am

Liana Ankov

"Who is following you?" she had heard the noise and jumped up to look for him. "My love I think we are safe.." peeking out the windows to the safe house she looked around so far everything was clear.  "Those things I sort of have figured out I just know I swear I saw someone looking like me before I hopped a airplane here. I should have just had someone bring us. But I wasn't sure what to do so I just took the easiest way." Oh to just have to wait for him to heal up..no she didn't like that in the slightest but would this time do as he asked.

"I love you and I will be hitting the button as soon as you tell me to. You need to come inside with me and the kids that way I know your safe."

September 19, 2019 12:14 am

Phantom_

He smiled at her, they were both far too protective of each other. As he felt his body heal up enough he took and breath, “Hit the button love!” He then braved himself, knowing she would yell at him afterwards since this little defense was a holy light blessed and fueled with magic. It was one of the absolutely most damaging things to him, but she really didn’t need to know that right now since his eyes had caught the movement across the room. He’d been followed and they were in the room with him. September 19, 2019 01:56 am

Liana Ankov

When she heard him that was exactly what she did and was happy to. Now maybe she could stop worrying at least for a little while. If that was even possible when it came to the love of her life. Pushing in the button she was suprised at how bright the light was that showed up along with a little something else. "Please tell me everything is okay cause I swear to you I am about to come in there. And if its not you better let me in on everything going on."  With the kids asleep and as long as he was fine maybe they could get a little cuddle time on the couch and some more talking could be done. 

September 19, 2019 11:22 pm

Phantom_

The light burned his flesh away as he grit his teeth. He normally would have been able to block it, but if they had invaded him he had to let the light in to purge them. His powers in the hands of any other creatures was a nightmare he never would wish upon the world. His ears caught the scream of the spawn being vaporized and when it was over he lay there, bare and panting as he let his body heal once more. Liana was probably going to choke him for this, but if it was a choice between keeping her safe or enduring a thousand more blasts of the holy light...he would happily choose the later every time for her. When he body was able to move he slowly stood and dressed himself before moving through the walls and pulling her into his arms, “Sorry beloved...they are a lot more organized than I considered them capable of being and it was the only was to be sure...I didn’t want them to touch you if I could help it.” September 20, 2019 02:04 am

Liana Ankov

Punching his shoulder she looked up at him. "What the hell was those things? They looked like shadow spawns but I have never seen them venture past the graveyards before." Not to mention she was just a little mad that her husband would put himself in danger like that. "You do know I am fully capable of taking care of myself right? I trained plenty with my Dad and Liliana. Both on smarts and the bow." TIlting her head back she looked up at him. "I love that you want to keep me safe and make sure nothing touches me or the kids. But my love I am fully capable of helping you I wouldn't be much of a queen to my people if I wasn't."

September 21, 2019 02:47 pm

Phantom_

“This time I was merely trying to gather information. I got a bit, but it all points to things I’d rather not be right about. The spawns are getting organized and they are moving out in ways that worry me. When i started it was nearly noon Liana...they detest the sun almost as much as I do!” He growls before kissing her and simply carries her to the couch to turn on a random movie as he held her, “In sorry I didn’t tell you beloved.” September 21, 2019 07:09 pm

Liana Ankov

Closing her eyes she laid there ans relaxed with him. Listening to the sounds from the television. Then she heard the sound of news coming on. "Hey baby turn this up. It might explain exactly whats going on and how many others have been dealing with all this." September 23, 2019 06:31 pm

Phantom_

He nodded as he grabbed the remote, turning the television up as he purred at her touch, “You know...eventually I need to slip back out there. I can move through the shadows without being found and the spawn seem to be targeting the covens and sanctuaries more than those of us who are unaffiliated with them.” September 23, 2019 08:08 pm

Liana Ankov

"Yeah but if you do that then you would have to promise me..promise that you will be careful. Especially with me being home with the children." she knew exactly what he meant and she had to agree that sneaking off and perhaps killing them off one by one would be the best way to go. At least it would give him the upper hand to be the hunter.

"After all this is over we need to have a little chit chat though, cause I don't want you to think that I will be happy with you going off and doing this stuff by yourself. Not all the time. I will eventually insist that I do join you for these little hunts."

September 23, 2019 11:22 pm

Phantom_

“My Lady huntress, I would never dare leave you out of such sport. The only reason I do so tonight is because the spawn may attack here, and while they don’t stand a chance against Cabel, Connor, or Acheron...they can’t hold off an army. Besides that I’m unable to use any of my attack powers here. The entire place is warded from evil and those who are touched by it.” He then kisses her and cuddled against her, “I have a decent idea of where to start, but my biggest problem...when Helsing came back this started, who did he anger to this point?” September 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Liana Ankov

"That is something you will find out my love. You are very smart and your right it will be easier for you to take care of this." her heart beat so quickly at his kiss and she snuggled close. "When will you be heading back out? At least wait till you get something to eat and rest a little please? That way I can at least keep you home for a little while longer." Hoping that he would go for it but knew he wanted to get all this over with as soon as possible. 

September 24, 2019 08:45 pm

Phantom_

He grins, “I’m not leaving for a couple days beloved. We still have a few things to go over and a plan to make Incase this safehouse is attacked. Besides, I was hoping...um...can you use the internet? I’m not good with technology.” September 24, 2019 09:27 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (4) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Ian Nottingham, Flahme, Celestial Moon, Mallory Quarters  Victoria D
Mary Shelley 
David Alexander
Taako
Regina Milloni 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter