Current Time: 06:53 pm EDT

Malinov Castle

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Cassandra Malinov

Outside

November 02, 2019 05:03 pm

Cassandra Malinov

Walking into the house that belongd to her father Fallon Cassie wanted to make sure that this castle was up to pare as well as the Carnivale Castle. Taking a sigh some as she placed Jessie and Jordan down so their little feet could touch the floor. She smiled as she watched them take off into the living room following behind them. Going over to uncover the furniture then she folded up the sheets in a neat pile. When she was done uncovering everything in the living room she went to the next room which was the dining room and did the same thing. She knew that this was going to take a while to do since it was a big castle but she didn't mind the work at all if anything it gave her something to do which was a good thing she needed distractions as of late.

She smiled as she looked down to see her son tugging on her pants she lifted him up from the floor holding him then she spoke softly.

"What you up to little man? We have lots to do to this house but we will get it done."

Placing her finger upon his little nose.

Jordan smiled at her placing his hands upon her cheeks then pointed. "mama eat."

With a soft smile Cassie nodded her head.

"I am sure mommy can whip you and your sister up something let's go heck out the kitchen."

Placing JJ back down on the floor she walked through a door from the dining room that lead to the kitchen. Eyes widening a bit she didn't remember that it was so huge but it made her happy she was sure that Paige would be happy this place was huge and lots of room for everyone though some places of the castle would need help being fixed up to make it great again but she knew that everyone would help it would give her and the kids something to do as a family. Smiling she went to making the twins something to eat as she waited for the older kids to get there.

November 02, 2019 07:20 pm

Cassandra Malinov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEW DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra made sure that the kids were back at the coven with Alexandria she needed to do a few things alone when it came to the family stuff. Her father's home was still in tacked thankfully the grounds keepers always too very good care of everything. With a heavy sigh escaping her lips she walked around just taking it all in though as much as she wanted to keep this home she knew that someone that she knew could use it more she wanted to make it a women/children's shelter for women who have been in a domestic situation and for children who have been abandoned or abused taken from their homes.

She always wanted to do something for others never asking for anything from anyone. It was her way of giving back to those who were in need or just needed a help with guidance. Her meeting with her lawyer along with the real estates would happen tonight all she had to do was sign some papers and it would all be legalized. Though she wished her parents, brother and sisters could see this she knew that Agustus, Cassidy and Rayna were watching from above. Missing them along with missing Lust she had her days but she knew that no matter what they were still with her even if it is not in physical form. Don't get it wrong she did love Moon and Jareth but Lust was her first true love and he would always be that.

Shifting into her black panther form the very first animal form her and her sisters learned from the time they were kids and figured that they could. She stretched out digging her claws into the grass very gently kneading it a bit as she yawned. Her eyes lite up in the dark as she took off in a run then jumped upon on tree climbing up. Her nails clung to tree as she climbed up to the very top of the tree branch that hung over the balcony to the right of the castle then she shifted back as she jumped onto it.
Leaning over the railing she took a deep breath letting the air fill her lungs up then she just let it all out slowly just taking every second of it in. The scenery that she could see of the mountains in front of her from afar were beautiful the stars that shined up in the sky looked like diamonds. The moon hanging this night didn't look so bright like it normally did something stir on the horizon like something was coming but she did not know what. Even though she felt okay for now a part of her felt like something was off a bit.

November 19, 2019 06:16 pm

Lukas Justicano

[Lust stepped through the portal he was told to step through. He looked around a little lost along with being confused. All he remembered was he was where he was suppose to be one minute then the next he was told to step through the portal. Taking a sigh he began to walk around the grounds so maybe things would come back to him. As he was walking he heard something wrestling in the nearby bushes so he moved out of sight to keep watch only to see something dark moving quickly towards the wall of the castle climbing up to a nearby balcony. As he looked up he saw a woman who looked very familiar to him then it hit him her name escaping his lips.] "Cassandra." [As the creature came into focus panic settled in and he yelled for her to be aware.] "CASSANDRA LOOK OUT!"

November 19, 2019 07:35 pm

Cassandra Malinov

Hearing a voice telling her to look out Cassie tilted her head as she looked down to see a man yelling at her. She leaned over the railing to speak at the stranger.

"Hey you this is private property. Who are you?"

She continued to look down at the ground waiting for a answer when all of a sudden she felt something grab her yanking her over the railing. Once she hit the ground she squinted her eyes a bit then swore.

"What the hell was that? I will be feeling that for a night."

Getting up off the ground she brushed herself off then shook it off.
November 19, 2019 10:07 pm

Lukas Justicano

[Lust watched as she was pulled off of the balcony a growl escaped his lips.  It didn't matter if she didn't recognize him just yet it was the fact that some creature went after the woman who he has always loved.  Running over to where she was he placed a hand on her shoulders speaking with concern behind his tone.] "Are you okay Cassie?" [Staring at her he knew she was not going to believe it was him hell he didn't even believe he was back, he just thought it was some cruel sick joke or he was dreaming even in the afterlife which could that even be possible.]

November 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Lukas Justicano

[He continued to look at her knowing that she was probably in shock still.]

November 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Cassandra Malinov

Cassie felt a hand upon her shoulder and her first reaction in any case was to kick ass first then ask questions later or not at all depended on the situation of course. With that she grabbed the hand then flipped him over pinning him to the ground. Pulling her dagger out from her waistband she placed it up against his throat.

"Who the hell are you? How did you know my name?"

Tilting her head a bit confused as she saw his face knowing who it might be.

"What kind of sick joke is this? Lust? It better not be you and you better not be here I must be dreaming. You got some nerve coming back here after the crap you pulled a long while back."
November 19, 2019 11:39 pm

Paigee

It he feel of her Mother in a little distress had her running outside. About to whistle for Drago or Seyzay. Seeing the man beside her she looked at him. "Can I ask why you just happen to he here? We dont exactly like strangers. Especially ones so close to our Mother." She glared at the man. Over hearing a little of the conversation. There was no way he was here if that is who she thought it was. November 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Lukas Justicano

[Lust looked up into her eyes the ones he use to look into all the time.  She always had this great personality to her.  How she cared for everyone never expecting anything back.  He would watch her from the other side how sad she was most days but he watched her life go by what felt like a sick joke how time went by while he never lived.  Times where he couldn't gather her in his arms to hold her as she cried alone killing his soul.  Yes he watched her loose 2 other men after him then the lost of their children Mikhail, Natalya, Raven and Tatijana who he helped to find peace when they arrived on the other side. He also remembered helping Luna until her father ended up where they were. Taking his hand he reached up to touch her face gently he didn't even care that the dagger was up against his throat she had the right to be cautious. Then her name escaped his lips once again.} "Cassie it is me the real me that thing that was here was not me I promise you on our children our love I would never hurt any of you.  You have always been my true love.  I am glad you are protective of your mother little one I am no threat to you but you both need to move cause that creature is still on the wall."

November 20, 2019 12:24 am

Paigee

Paige turned around to see what creature he meant without alarm and shook her head. "Don't worry about him we have so many creatures that roam these lands. Not many would intentionally hurt anyone. It will leave and might just be hungry." She laughed watching this man and her mother. When he looked at her she took a step back, her brother looked almost identical to this man. "Well you need to step away anyway and Momma maybe we can have tea? I should call my brother home to."

It wasn't that she didn't trust her own gut but she wanted to make sure nothing was gonna happen. 

November 20, 2019 03:53 pm

Galen_Lynch

-Galen  had  decided  Cassandra hadnt  seen Eamon  in  a  while  that   he w ould  take  him  to   her  for a  visit  while  Saphire  was  off  taking  care of  what   she  needed  to do. He wasnt  sure  who  else  would  be  around  the  house when  he   got  there. The  Gypsy witch  was always  ready  for  anything any way.  He  appears   with   Eamon    holding  his  hand.-

"Cassandra? Hello  any one  here?"

December 29, 2019 07:54 pm

Cassandra Malinov

Cassie heard someone calling her name so she went to the living room only to see Galen along with her grandson then a smile appeared upon her face as she knelt down to Eamon's eye level holding out her arms. 

"Hey Galen. Eamon come see Bunica(Grandma)." 

December 29, 2019 08:28 pm

Galen_Lynch

-  The  little  lad   ran  to  her and  started  talking to  her  all  about  what  he   got   for  Yule and   about  playing in  the  snow  making Angels. Galen   laughs.-

"He  was  getting   cabin  fever and   restless. Trying to   keep  up  with  a  2   1/2  year old  is  a full  time   job I  am  coming  to  see. How  have  things  been  here?  "

December 29, 2019 08:37 pm

Cassandra Malinov

Cassandra started laughing as she listened to him about his Christmas then she smiled. 

"Well as soon as everyone get here you can open up more presents.  You still have not opened up the ones here at Bunica's.  I bet he was. Lexi and Stefan is playing around here why don't you go head and play for a little bit till we are ready.  Aunt Jessica and Uncle Jordan is around here as well."

She gave him a hug then kissed his forhead as she watched him run off.

"He should be fine. Did you want some tea? I also have some Eggnog or anything you want I got it.  So where is my daughter?" 

December 29, 2019 08:59 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | Next | Last
Actives (17) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
_author, Cristina Scabbia, Ava_Chase, Keisuke Aizen, Murmur, Phantom_, Cici, Sofia Johanneson, Mallory Quarters, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAnimals, EE6, Dexters Bedazzler, MenageriePets, EE5, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieZoo  Izanami   Ezekiel Miller
Elijah Bleak 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter