Current Time: 08:27 am EST

Spirit's on Bourbon Street

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Daxx-

November 06, 2019 04:30 pm

Daxx-

Daxx walked into the well established bar and smiled. He was out and about deciding he needed something new to do in his new home grounds. He was in the mood for a new adventure in life. He had seen the Bar on some show and decided to give it a try. He felt the need to talk to the owners and decided to make them an offer on the place. After some wheeling and dealing Daxx was able to buy the place for a good amount of money with a few conditions. One being he wouldn't change anything. Which was a given after all if the place made money then why change it. November 06, 2019 04:37 pm

Murmur

Murmur was out for a stroll it was a quit day everyone seem to be enjoying themselves. She walks over to a bar where some of the locals say they make some good drinks. She was very intreged by this and walks over as she enter the bar her eyes gazed at everything. She then walked over to the bartender and ordered a rum punch drink. She toke a seat at the bar while the bartender return with her drink she thank the bartender for and relaxed. " Well She was right this is a great place." She spoked to herself softly waiting for others to think she was completely crazy at this point she didnt mind it.

November 06, 2019 09:16 pm

Daxx-

Daxx came out from the back and saw a few people in the bar and he smiled he knew this venture would be a great thing for him. He looked outside and saw the the crowd was getting bigger. He turned and saw Mur sipping on a drink. He went behind the bar and ordered one of the Resurrection drinks the bar was known for. He took a sip enjoying the taste of it. He walks over standing across from Mur and bowed. "I see you found my new place." November 07, 2019 06:51 pm

Murmur

Mur looks up at him with a smile  " Yes i do it reminds me of home and new place? You are the owner?" She looked at him and tilted her head but smiles " Well congratz on the new place. Many few of my friends saw this place was open and thought i would enjoy it." Looking around her gaze falls back on to the male. " They are deffinetly right i do like this place. You are deffinetly going to get a very big crowd with this place." She smiles at him and raises her glass " Cheers." Taken a sip of her drink she then pulls out small vial and place few drops of something dark and red . She mixs it up with a smile giggle" Sadly i wish i could enjoy it more if i didnt have to use this."

November 07, 2019 10:10 pm

Daxx-

Daxx nods and gives a small smile. "Yes I bought the place earlier today. Still have some paperwork to do. As for the thing in the vile is that a must with everything. I know some that don't have to use that or is it your diet." He tilted his head and was in wondering if she was like others. November 08, 2019 02:46 pm

Murmur

Mur gazes at the male sadly it part of my diet well normally one of mine wouldnt need this but I was born with a small in balance... its kinda like one has diabetes witch is the closes I can think of. She smiles at him Hehe sorry Im rambling... Im Mumur but feel free to call me Mur. Sitting there looking at him You are an interesting one captain i a sum? Murmur finished her drink sitting there and enjoying the atmosphere in the bar. She was happy to watch others enjoy themselves and made her forget things. November 08, 2019 06:54 pm

Daxx-

"Hello Mur tis nice to meet you officially. Yea I am or was a Pirate Captain. But I think my time as one is over. I have a fleet still and men on ships so I will let them do their own thing. I bought this place to have something new to do. I have been tending bar for a long time so I figured this was the next step." Daxx looks around and smiled he enjoyed this place and new start is what he needed. November 09, 2019 05:14 pm

Murmur

Murmur smiles I see warms my hart to know this.... My father was a captain sadly he was lost to the sea long ago trying to get back home. Her face was sadden by this but kept a smile on Well you will see me frequently here then... I good drinks and good people... It nice to not have other stairing at me all the time when I go to normal places like a coffee shop. She thought it was nice people just enjoying themselves not being rude or staying everyone was all around friendly. November 10, 2019 01:57 pm

Daxx-

"I am sorry to hear about your father. I know how the life on the Sea's can be. Do you know if he was attacked by another vessel or did the sea itself get him. I know in the past both could be equally deadly. I lost many of ships to weather." Daxx watched her then smiled as he got one of the bar tenders to make him their Resurrection drinks. November 10, 2019 03:14 pm

Murmur

Mur shook her head No honestly we are unsure of what happen. They told my mother his vessel up and vanished completely no signs of wreck or attacks event sent out sirens and mermaids in search of it under water. Nothing was found. She order herself anther drink while she sat there thinking confused as to why there was nothing found but there was not much she could do at the time. November 10, 2019 03:43 pm

Daxx-

Daxx thought about it for a moment. He didn't know what to think about that. It was odd but stranger things have happened over the years he had been on the water. "I am not sure. I know sometimes Ships when they disappear its cause another Captain took it and refitted it. Most of the time the crew of the captured ship are killed if they don't join. I am not sure though. I know thats what we did in my adventures on the Sea." November 10, 2019 03:48 pm

Murmur

Mur nods " Maybe i dont know maybe one day i wil find out the true awnser." She smiles up at the man " So i take it i will be seeing you around here more offen then now that you own this place?" She gazes at him quit curious about this. The bartender brings her the drink and she thanking him sipping her drink watching everyone enjoying themselves. She looks down and starts making the liquid slightly dance watching little figuers being creative " Heh my mother use to yell at me for this but i was never one tofully listen to that."

November 11, 2019 10:13 pm

Daxx-

Daxx nods his head. "I hope one day you find your answers. If there was something I could do I would." He watches her use water magic to play with her drink. "I know in most places doing magic in the open is a bad thing. However from what I know about this place it is normal. I know the area is supposible big on voodoo." November 12, 2019 07:28 pm

Murmur

Mumur smiles I know I do some magic in public mainly to entertain the kids people dont question most the time since it just small parlor tricks. Plus the kids enjoy it at times so I dont think people would question. She also nods and agrees with him Yes that is why I like this area I feel less of a freak dont get staired at here like I do in the other districts... she sighs thinking about it but remains happy. November 13, 2019 10:08 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Zacarias, Liam Moore, _author, Mallory Quarters, Dexters Bedazzler, MenagerieAgain, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieAswell, Livs Duffel  Ares_
Damen 
Wilhelm Ruthven 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter