Current Time: 06:09 pm EDT

Walk around old London

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Ronan R Boru

*  The  Irish  witch   decided  it time  to   take a  walk  around  the oulder  arts  of   the  city. Places  most  mortals wouldnt go  do  to  stories told  to  them   by  their elders. Stories of   dark  witches  and  the   creatures  of  the  night,  Demon ,  Werewolves and   others of  the  Paranormal  or  Supernatural   realm  that   still lived  there. 

Ronan  had  no  fear  of  anything  as  of  late he  had  learned to  now  stay  to  himself and  do  what he  needed  to  do  for   friends  and  family.  However  that  did not  mean  he   forgot  anything  from  the  past   or  his  recent trip to  the other  side of  the  veil. He  pulls  his  hood up  to   his   cloak and  continues  walking after stopping  for a  coffee at a near  by  shop.*

April 01, 2020 03:32 pm

Phantom_

He sighs irritability as he walked through the streets of London.  Thanks to some of his more frivolous acts he had been put on lockdown for stupid stuff.  Now he was out and about helping those who the rest of the public avoided and looked down upon.  He was taking illnesses from those who couldn't afford help, easing the more dire sicknesses of those who he could tell were destined to die from their current aliments.  Yet halfway through his little evening out he spotted someone who looked As out of place as he did, but this man wasn't a nearly ten foot tall cloaked figure and he was one he called friend, "Rónán, haven't seen you wandering these downturned roads before.  How are you?"  He offers his hand in greeting while grinning that fiendishly grin that was full of mischief and good natured humor.

April 01, 2020 04:15 pm

Ronan R Boru

"I  am  fine. I  have no  reason  to  fear  the  streets  here Phantom_  .  What  the  mortals a re  dealing  with  is   something  that only  has  it seems  effect on  them at  this  point and  no  magical  blood or  kindred  blood as  far a s I know. Besides  what  is  the  worse  that  can  happen I  mae an other un needed visit to  the  summerlands  for  a few  sort  moments or  few  hours? "

*  He looks  up  at  him*

April 01, 2020 04:30 pm

LillyEmperium

*Lilly had been out checking on a few people. With the pandemic affecting people left and right, she was concerned about the children. With her hood pulled she left a couple sacks at three different homes. Tossing a stone she left.

She was not alone, never truly was it seemed as a wolf stayed near her while she made her way to the edge. Deciding to stop and look at a few buildings *
April 01, 2020 07:06 pm

Ronan R Boru

*  Ronan  looks  over and   sees lilly and  smiles. He link  to her*

"Hello  my  love. What  are  you  doing  out and about  here?"

*  He looks  back  at  Phantom_*

April 01, 2020 07:45 pm

LillyEmperium

*smiling softly she chuckled as she linked to her husband*

I frequent areas of London...taking care of those who can't...

*Seeing Phantom, Lilly smiled softly*
Long time no see...tell me your brother has not sent you near here for any reason
April 01, 2020 08:25 pm

Ronan R Boru

*  Ronan  looks  to Phantom_*

Yes  what is it  you  are  doing  here? I  dont think  you  will  catch  this illness  but   still what  brings  you to  the   lower and  poorer part of  the  city?"

*  Ronan  had  been  making  stops at   certain houses that he  knew  the tenents of nd  was  checking on.*

April 01, 2020 08:45 pm

LillyEmperium

I wish for their sakes, this nasty thing would pass. I do like seeing the styles of some of the buildings...reminds me of different things

*Lilly looked to Ronan and smiled softly as she linked to him*
Didn't expect to see you around here either..
April 01, 2020 09:56 pm

Ronan R Boru

"I  had  as  I  said  a few  to  check on with this  but they  seem  to  be  well enough for now and  they  now   how  to  get a  hold  of me  should  they  need  it.I  guess   for  us it  pays  to  be  some what  enhanced  so  to  say  huh?"

April 01, 2020 10:13 pm

LillyEmperium

*nodding she looks to him*

Yes it does. I check on a few not far from here regularly. Kinda part of my job so to speak. So far so good.
April 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Ronan R Boru

"Phantom_  have  you  had  any  more  issues  with the  kids  of  yours  since I  last  saw  you? You  know with  blowing things  up or  sending  you  to   hell  areas like  they  were? Oh  I  talked to  and saw  Li  he  said LJ  wasnt  feeling  well  so  My love  you   might  want to  check  in  with  him on  that as  well. I  am  actually  shocked  that  no  one  has tried  to  cause  more  crimes   in  the  city    then   there  have  been."

*A  cold  wind  blows and  some of  the  buildings   seem  to  creak and  sway  with the   wind.*

April 01, 2020 11:14 pm

LillyEmperium

*shaking her head*

He best hope the twins don't get it. That could make for an interesting time. Yes I'll have to check on them. Before he blows his father up or something..
April 01, 2020 11:44 pm

Phantom_

He rubbed his neck gently, "I'm not taking any chance with this thing, it reeks of humans though.  It was a bad idea for them to bunch up like they did."  Shrugs before grinning as he spotted Lilly, "I'm here cause I might have gotten in trouble and now I'm 'grounded' so to speak.  Death is working overtime and asked me and Pestilence to help out since we can cure this kind of thing as an on sight kind of thing.  Problem is that it spread so bloody fast we are having to move rather quickly and even then, I can stop it if they are destined to die by it."  

He then looks back at Robin, "The boys are immune to this thankfully, but they are doing everything they can help out, Connor is studying the infection, how it works and it's potential progression possibilities, Cabel is simply marking places that are considered high infection zones and I'm putting up barriers for those with supernatural ties to see so they avoid those places for now.  I also sent hundreds of my soldiers through to help the sick and this in need that I can't help.  They are posing as that human organization, the WHO, to find out everything they need to."

April 02, 2020 08:21 am

Ronan R Boru

I   Will  only  intervene  if it  is   some one I  know when  it  comes  to  the  humans. This  really  is  no different t hen  the  red   death  panddemic  we  had  run  through a  whiles  ago. The   humans  will  get  it  under  control   just as  we  did.  Part of  this is  balance  control  really.  It  will be  worked  out but  any thing  we can  do  to   help  though  we  should  do.

April 02, 2020 10:20 am

Phantom_

"No...this isn't a supernatural thing Ro.  Most of us are immune to the spread and the few who aren't have magic that is fixing it.  Humans though, they are being hit hard by it.  Honestly not that big a deal in my eyes, they spread like weeds and have put a strain on the world.  However, I refuse to do nothing when I have the ability to help.  That's something you, Lilly, and all the rest taught me when I thought that humans were nothing more than worthless specks that needed to be wiped out.  You all reminded me that we all need help, and the weaker we are, the more important it is for that help."

April 02, 2020 10:37 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Actives (16) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Irene Laurie, Cassius Blake , Athena Maximus, Killian _Doyle, Liam Dromeo, Jackson McCarthy, Ava_Chase, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAnimals, EE6, Dexters Bedazzler, MenageriePets, EE5, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieZoo, Livs Duffel  Killian _Doyle
Austin Endicott
Klarion Bleak 
Elowen Jocosta 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter