Current Time: 10:14 am EDT

Bottom's Up Bar

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Murmur

Welcome to Bottom Up Bar

July 08, 2020 06:13 pm

Daxx-

Daxx walked onto his newest endeavor with his wife. He smiled as his wife had convinced him to open his own bar. So he did what he did best and opened it on a ship. Whats not better then a bar that floats. It was something different and he hoped it would be a big hit. He walked behind the bar and talked to one of the bartenders. Getting a bottle of Rum he started to sip on it but even being a owner he paid the bar for the Rum. July 08, 2020 10:28 pm

Murmur

Murmur looked around with a warm smile happy to see that everything they both wanted came together well. She was excited for others to come and enjoy the fun here with out having to worry about any type of problems. Her eyes the gaze upon her loving husband with a warm smile " So my love how do you like the decorations? There are lots of artifacts around the ship that iv had disply. Some are some family hairlooms that my adoptive parents had left for me." She looked around more walking be hind him while he went behind the bar. She sat down and giggled a moment..... " You know bar was first time you asked me on some what of a date for the first time." Remember the time they both met each other so this was rather fitting for them to have a bar of there own. She then points to a black and redish refigorator " Would you mind grabing me a Cola my love." Since she was still unable to have anything but maybe a glass of wine.

July 08, 2020 10:35 pm

Daxx-

Daxx grabs her a coke and smiled as he brought it too her. "This place is wonderful you did a excellent job my love. I hope we get others in here soon. I know it will take a while for the place but for now lets enjoy the quiet." He kissed her on the forehead as he rubs her growing belly. He looks around and smiled as he couldn't be any happier then he is right now. July 09, 2020 08:38 am

Murmur

She couldnt help but smile happy to hear that her love likes everything. " Iam sure we will be geting others soon as well. Our new comer will be joining us soon. She is still geting settled." She opens the can taken a sip feeling him rub her still growing tummy. Mur looked as if she had a basketball slowly growing from her. " Plus iv invided some other as well and i know they cant wait to see how this place turn out." She thought about it as well " And you know what else.... Small opening party sounds wonderful to have as well. With things going on in the world sounds like some fun is in order." She nods in agreement with herself about a party.

July 09, 2020 08:56 am

Pazuzu

~Pazuzu enter the bar it has been awhile since he has seen his sister and he was invited to check out the opening of the bar Her and her husband recently open. Now he had time to check on her and things since his other siblings had decided to show themselves.  As he walked in her looked around and spotted his sister and a male over by the bar. " Hey you started the party with out me?" Her smirked walking over giving his lilttle sister a hug before looking at the Male " So this is the infamus pirate husband you told me so much about?" He asked before exstending hand to Shake to greet him as well. " Normal would give family hugs but considering we just met." Chuckle escape from his lips.~

July 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Lucinda Dracul

-Lucinda slowly walked to the bar she was told by Murmur to come to and meet the others. She was rather nervus and shy since she really doesnt know anyone but having Mur there was much more helpful since she accepted her for who she was and taken her in to her own. She then slowly walked on to the ship looking around and spoke softly " They must be down at the bar." She moved the hair out of her face and walked down stairs to the bar. Her eyes lit up seeing Murmur sitting with two males. She spoke again softly to greet everyone " Good evening all."- 

July 09, 2020 08:50 pm

Daxx-

Daxx nods his head and looks around. He knew she was right as she almost always is. "I know my love and soon we will have it all. A family and a empire." He looked at the man who offered his hand to him and he shakes it. "Good to know as I am not a hugger the only one that gets that is Mur. Just call me Daxx." Hearing another voice and seeing it was a member of his crew he bowed his head. "Greetings." July 12, 2020 09:42 am

Mazakeen

*Maze enters the establishment and head for the bar ordering a appletini. The bartender placed it in front of her and she slid her cash to him. Taking a drink she saw her boss with a nod she smiled.* July 13, 2020 12:13 pm

Murmur

Murmur smiled hugging her brother and seeing Luci walk it " Ahhh my Lulu come." She walks over grabbing her arm and brings her closer to everyone " Love this is Lucinda. She is..." She thought about how to put it " Well kinda adopted her...... Hehe ill explain later." She then see Maz walk in and waves " Ahhh Maz come join us." She smiled happy to see everyone coming to check out the new place " I sent momma invotation hopefully she will get her booty here and with some of the other family as well." She sat there all excited but then realize and snorted " Damn since i know other will be joining soon i should of made a little party...... Well i guess there is time for some parties soon." She sigh wishing she had thought about it sooner.

July 13, 2020 03:30 pm

Pazuzu

~ He smirked and nods " Well she is your wife i would hope so. Pleasure many know be by Pazuzu but family can call me Zuzu." He smiled and looked over to the other girls " Greeting  ladies hope you both are having fun." He smiled at him then looks back at Daxx " Got some Vodka back there?"~ 

July 14, 2020 09:37 pm

Mazakeen

*Seeing Mur she nodded and got up taking her drink with her. Sitting down with them she took a sip of her drink.* "Parties did I hear parties. I love parties." July 15, 2020 11:28 pm

Daxx-

He was lost in thought he heard everyone one but his mind lingered else where at the moment. Something had bothered him and soon he would figure it out. He gave his wife a squeeze and a smile then headed to the bar. He grabbed a bottle of Rum and headed to his office. He then closed the door and locked it. He needed to be alone for a moment to think long and hard about his next move. July 16, 2020 10:03 am

Murmur

Murmur smiled and nods  " Yes parties i think with everything going on in the world a partie would be awesome to have." She felt her husband Squeeze her and looks over at hjim with a smile seeing him walk to the office. She was a bit worried but gave him some space as she sign but smiled at the others " Plus with the opening a the bar what kinda way to open with out a party?" She giggled " Of course will need everyone help for the party growing belly and other things that have come with this pregnacy slowly creeping in."

July 16, 2020 10:24 am

Lucinda Dracul

-Luci smiled and looks over watching Daxx leave them knowing that Murmur is worried and hugs her " Iam sure he will be fine." She whispers to her and nods " Yes a party does sound wonderful and it just so happens i make an amazing baked goodies." She smiles at everyone happy to be around others and not alone for once.-

July 17, 2020 08:36 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Virelai Tylwyth, Kuroda, Muireb, Midori Drake, LillyEmperium, Mallory Quarters, Jacks Heineken, EESteals9, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAnimals, EESteals8, Dexters Bedazzler, MenageriePets  Markus Feehily
Donna Curry 
Aubry Daniels 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter