Current Time: 03:25 am EDT

Concerning The Safety of Laurie Strode

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Dexter Gein

On any other day he would have broken into the house and slaughtered everyone in it. The Pride and Anger in his head would have made sure of it. But today was different. He was happy of his actions and felt he did some good in the realm. Today, you see, he came to share a bit of good news to the single occupant of the almost run-down shack. Laurie Strode lived alone with only the memories of the horror that took place so many years ago. Her sleepless nights and days hidden in dark corners were over. Today she starts to live again.

Dexter knocked on the door a few times to no answer. He stepped away from the house to get a broader view of the dwelling. Taking note of a person peeking out of the window curtain, “Ma’am! Ma’am! My name is Dexter Gein. I need to speak to you concerning a matter of great importance. I will not take up too much of your time, I promise. Can we please talk?” Dexter stood at the door and heard it unlock and then lock again. “Go away!”, she shouted. Dexter heard what seemed to be that she leaned back up against the door and slid down to a sitting position. He heard her sobbing and he sat with his back against the door opposite of her. Dexter wiped his forehead, “Look, I know your name is Laurie Strode and I know what happened to you. Although the car accident claimed your husband, you faked your death to escape. Keri Tate right? I’m here to tell you that you do not have to fear any longer. I was given his head as a gift and I sent it through a meat grinder, and I placed the gristle in several different iron boxes and then dumped it in multiple places into the sea. He’s gone… that’s all I wanted to say.” Sobbing continued behind him. “Thank you, Mr. Gein.” Dexter got up and walked away.
August 19, 2020 03:09 am
Actives (11) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Mordred, Damian Veron, Valentin Metzger, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieSteals2, CandyAss, OdDSteals3, MenagerieSteals1, TF SeptRPM, MenagerieSteals3, Burgers    Melanie Justicano
QUEEN WINTER KITTEN 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter