Current Time: 09:54 pm EST

Flying With Bastet

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Bastet

*Her red eyes continued to gaze upon him as the corner of her mouth curled into a grin. He knew that he needed no permission from her, still, it was nice of him to pretend. Either that or he was being a jackass. Bastet could never tell with him and it drove her mad with desire.*

Of course. You can plan whatever it is you need to do to get this going. I trust your judgement.

*The Angel glided back to her chair and with what looked like little to no movement, she was sitting down looking up at him. Taking the pen back into her hand and pretending she had important things to write, though she had none, Bastet looked to her general with soft eyes.*

In your honest opinion, do you think we even stand a chance? *her voice faltered* Should we even waste the men on a mission? I doubt these vile things would welcome them with open arms. I doubt they would even take them as prisoners. They would kill them and fling their remains over our walls as a warning. *her chest gave a heavy sigh*

No, *she spoke to the air though directed at the Angel beside her* on second thought, keep the men here. We need to think of something else. *She slammed her slender hand down hard on the desk causing the ink to spill all over her papers and her lap*

GOD DAM IT why did this have to happen in my reign?

September 22, 2020 07:25 pm

Sir Stephen

Stephen's hand brushed against the bare part of her back and it had the effect he knew it would. Her breathing slowed and she began to focus again.

"Get it all out now my love. Every doubt you have, let it out. Scream them to me if you have to." he said while kissing the back of her neck. "In a couple of hours you won't be able to. The soldiers will need their Warrior Queen. So let it all out."

Stephen took Bastet by the hand and led her to the bed. She looked as though she was going to protest but he kissed her before she could utter a word. One hand caressed her shoulder as the other unfastened her gown, letting it float to the floor as he pulled her closer and embraced her.

His lips moved to her neck and glided slowly down the front  of her. His wings spread out behind the two of them and she surrendered herself to him. For the time that they made love, she lost herself in him. She was allowed to be a woman again in those moments and not the Queen with a world of troubles on her mind. She knew why he was doing it and therefore did not protest his advances.

He had settled her down again and when he lay there holding her, she thanked him. She now had a kingdom at war to rule, but for just a few minutes more she could lay in his arms.

September 24, 2020 04:21 pm

Bastet

*She hated herself every single time that she gave into him. He was a weakness of hers. Probably her only one.

Bastet lay next to him trying not to let her brain start to swirl like the tornado it usually was. Stephen had a way of calming her like no one else could.She didn't know if she wanted to thank him or stab him. For the moment she would do the former, if something DID happen to him she would feel horrible. The Angel hated the fact that she loved him, though she would never utter those words to him. To do that would give him a power over her, something she would rather die than admit.

The sun was beginning to set and she wanted to shoo him away before the servants came in to light the torches, but for the moment she couldn't give a damn. She was laying there in a blissful peace that would probably never come again.

War was upon them and this night might be their last together.

She nestled her red hair into his arm and heaved another heavy sigh.*

Let's just lay here until those bastards come and kill us. *he could feel her smile. She slithered her naked body away and kissed his lips lightly before reaching for her gauze dress crumpled on the floor.*

Nah *she turned to him with a gleam in her eyes* On second thought, let's show them how it's done.

September 24, 2020 06:11 pm

Sir Stephen

SHe was alive suddeny as Stephen watched burst from the bed and clothe herself again. SHe was harnessing the passion they had just felt and was focusing it into their collective purpose. Stephen arose himself and began to get dressed while Bastet floated around the chambers.

Fastening his sword and armor he waited for her to finish so she could fill him in on her plan.

September 27, 2020 10:22 am

Bastet

* As the Angel turned around suddenly, she realized that he was just staring at her. Her arms dropped to their sides and she stood facing him. Bastet opened her mouth to speak and then closed it again.

Silently she walked herself back to the desk and sat down, unfolding the map she had so it spread across the table, she waited for him to walk over.

Through thin lips she spoke.*

I'm babbling, aren't I?

October 01, 2020 06:50 pm

Sir Stephen

Stephen kissed the top of her head and spoke, "No my love, you're not babbling."

Then he lifted the map off the desk and held it aside..

"Take your arm and slide it across the desk knocking the assortment of items to the ground." he told her. "It's the only proper way to produce a map and tell one of your plan."

He smiled as he said and watched as she hesitated briefly before standing and doing as he instructed. She was unable however to contain her laughter as she did it. She then grabbed the map from Stephen and said, "Alright General, let me show you my plan for solving this quagmire we currently find ourselves in!"

Stephen smiled at her then both of them settled in as she began to detail for him her plan. She showed him the avenues of approach the Demons would most likely take. Stephen pointed out where their centers of gravity would be weakest. Then he showed her where they would insert the tactical team to fill in the gaps in intelligence that remained.

"Three days General" she said to him. "We need to know as much as we can in three days."

The timeline was a short one indeed but the team he would assemble was up to the task. His fingers brushed across hers slightly and he watch as she stood more erect, her breasts pushed forward and her breath expelling from her nostrils with a bit more force. Before either of them could speak, there was a loud knock on the chamber door.

"That would be the rest of your council my Queen." He said to her with a slight wink and a smile.

"Let us prepare." she replied.

October 06, 2020 06:32 am

Sir Stephen

Stephen assembled his team and gave them their orders. He purposely left Bastet in the dark so she could not be blamed if the mission failed. It would be his fault and his alone if it came to this.

November 18, 2020 01:30 am
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (14) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Phantom_, Elizabeth Hawkins, Hollen, Celeste Donovan, Headless Horsewoman, Cristina Scabbia, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieSteals2, OdDSteals2, Burgers, MenagerieSteals1, OdDSteals1, MenagerieSteals3, TFprizezombie     
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2020

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter