Current Time: 11:43 pm EDT

A Twist of Fate

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Laila

Fate. A word hated by many. What happens when something doesn't quite go as planned? Is it fate stepping in to intervene or is it someone not following what fate had originally planned in the first place? I suppose it is all just in how you look at it but for Laila well she never believed in fate until recently.

A sigh escapes her lips as they call to start boarding. Every muscle in her body ached and felt like liquid lava. The long plane ride would only make it worse. One last longing look out the windows to the city she had come to love instead of hate, her bag hitched to her shoulder, she approached the stewardess and gave them her ticket.

She offered a smile as she was given her boarding pass back, the last one that would ever reach her eyes. When she returned from doing what she was setting out to do it would be as just a shell of a person, no longer capable of emotions. The price she must pay in order to save others, the price she willingly gave for the life of those she cared about and those she had yet to ever meet.

Finding her seat she buckled the belt and sighed, closing her eyes against the small ache in her chest. Just a few more weeks and even that would be a phantom pain.
November 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Santa Diabla

Santa couldn't sleep even after a hot shower. Laila said she got them tickets to Germany. But under what names?" They couldn't just go under their government. And besides she wouldn't know that. Santa never gave it to her. The sun was rising before she knew it. And once again her phone was buzzing this time. Looking at it she had to pick it up at some point. "Tia! Buenos dias!" And she was off to the races. Some in spanish some in english.

"Tia relax I got him. He found me and so did Mathias.

"Oh thank god! Mateo has been gone for two months mija. I sent him on a mission with Joe and he never came back."

"Where is Jojo?" Santa figured if anyone would know it would be her.

"Bueno mija.. He was last going to Germany but then make his way to Spain. He was suppose to go see his abuela. But when your tio called her Joe never made it there. But he is in Spain. Why?"

Santa let out a sigh. "Tia Jojo messed up and he is on the run. He set up Matty with the wolf pack in the swamps. That is why Matty didn't go home. They turned him!"

She could hear the silence on the phone. "Where are you all now?"

"Were are going to Germany later to find Jojo. Matty is in his place with Mathias. The place I am staying gave him a home."

She paused for a moment. "When you find that pendejo me lo bring him to me! I want his head! And your Tio will join him if he gets in my way!"

Santa pulled the phone away from her ear. "You got it!" Santa laughed hanging up the phone. Walking out of her room and headed to a clean kitchen and a preped coffee pot. Pushing the button she leaned against the counter still trying to figure out this trip.
November 25, 2020 11:15 pm

Mathias

He stretches and slowly opens his eyes. Mateo's couch was not comfortable. Almost felt worse then sleeping on concrete floors. Moving to a sitting position Mathias was careful not to hit the still sleeping Matty on the floor. A quick shower, a change of clothes and he was shaking his best friend awake.

"Come on bro. No time like the present. With our luck there will be coffee at crazies and perhaps some good news." And a chance to tease the crazy he thought with a grin. "Better yet I will meet you there." He grabbed his bag and slung it up to his shoulder. With a wink and a smirk tossed at his best friend he headed towards Santa's apartment.

He knew he was walking on dangerous grounds but when it came to crazy when wasn't he. "Honey, I'm home. Did you miss me?" He calls out as he opens her door thankful they forgot to lock it in their haste last night. "Matty might be here in a few but he might not. Just means more coffee and food for me." He smirked as he threw a wink at Santa.
November 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Santa Diabla

She could hear the door and then the voice that would and could only belong to Mathias. Santa's eyes crossed as she almost spit her coffee to his words “Honey I’m not in leave a massage at the sound of the beep!” She made a beeping sound.

Matthias had always been that way with her. She knew why but pretended not to know. He was Mateo's best friend first and foremost. Anyway she gave him a nod “Sleeping prince Charming is still late?” She shook her head. That was nothing new.

Santa turned to look at Mathias with a grin “I spoke to Tia this morning. That was fun..” the sarcasm rolled out of her lips on that one. Even he could figure out what she meant by that.
November 25, 2020 11:56 pm

Mathias

"And the roja? Have you heard from her?" He reached above her to grab a cup and pour himself some coffee. Though her actions hurt he shrugged them off. He had been in love with crazy since he was 10 years old but to her he would always just be Matty's best friend.

"You know your primo. Always getting his beauty sleep though it doesn't help him much. Doesn't improve his looks any. So what did mamacita have to say? Is she wanting my head for not protecting sleeping beauty?" As he spoke he began to rummage around her kitchen, looking for something to fix them for breakfast before heading to the airport.
November 26, 2020 12:02 am

Santa Diabla

"Pfftt.. Hell No! She is good with you and Mateo after I told her what Jojo did. She told me to bring the pendejo to her she wants his head for herself." Santa smirked as she watched him search her kitchen for food.

She let out a laugh "Don't be jelly he is prettier then you." she said jokingly. "Besides you are just as pretty. But it looks like you need more sleep." Pointing to the fridge "there should be eggs and stuff in there and bread in the box on top."

Santa didn't mind Mathias she just wouldn't know if something between them would work. Santa was very much a loner and the thought of her things being changed drove her crazy. Okay so she was ocd with a touch.. okay full on control freak.
November 26, 2020 12:23 am

Mathias

"Pft. No one is prettier than me, honey. Nice try though. As for Jojo, he will get what is coming to him. One way or another. Karma is cruel to those who deserve it." He didn't even turn to look back at her as he took the bacon, eggs and milk from the fridge. Grabbing a bowl and the bread he began to whip something up.

"Besides I don't sleep. Never really have." Not since I was 7 at least and the reason I will never admit to loving anyone, he thought quietly to himself. "Breakfast will be done in about 10 minutes."
November 26, 2020 12:28 am

Santa Diabla

She pushed herself to stand placing her cup on the counter as he started breakfast. She let out a chuckle "Actually I am prettier then you are and you know it!" She hummed the words to sexy and I know it. Laughing her way out the kitchen.

She yelled out "I am going to go put a bag together!" Heading to her room she found the passports on the floor by the door and went to pick them. Opening them she let out a giggle looking at the guys mug shots she had put in them. Shaking her head she headed to the room then her closet to get her duffle. Two pairs of jeans two of everything she needed. Anything else they need would be at her safe house in Germany.
November 26, 2020 12:39 am

Mathias

"In your dreams, Cupcake." He called out after her before returning back to the task at hand. Finishing the french toast, bacon and eggs he took them to the table. Grabbing plates and silverware he set them on the table and then headed to make a fresh pot of coffee. At least she was in a better this morning than she had been the previous night. Now if Matty would just get his ass in gear they could get this show on the road. November 26, 2020 12:43 am

Mateo

Being shaken woke by his best friend was not exactly how he wanted to be awaken. But with just a few hours of sleep it was no choice in the matter, things had to get done he was right on that. "Bro what you got fire in ass?" He turned on his back to sit up with a grunt. " Ighit bro I meet you in crazy house. Going to shower first since you already smell pretty."

Standing to his feet he headed to the shower setting up the water as hot as possible. Standing under the water his mind wandered off thinking of the roja first. Where the hell could she have gone after the spat between her and Diabla. The day would lead to somethings that he wasn't sure he could handle. It was one thing to hunt what was marked. But it was something completely different hunting your own brother.

Mateo got out and stood at the mirror looking at himself. He missed home but that was for another time. He pushed on to get dressed and head to his cousins apartment. Hopefully she was in a better mood and hadn't killed Mathias. Opening the door like he owned the place the smell of bacon hit his nose. A grin twisted on the corners of his lips and yelled for signs of life.
November 26, 2020 01:27 am

Mathias

"Cupcake, breakfast is done and sleeping beauty has arrived." He grinned and brought the coffee pot over to the table setting it down with the rest of the food. He glanced to his best friend. "You alright, bro? You seem kind of lost in though. Crazy spoke to the mamacita."

He pulled a chair out and sat down at the table, pouring himself another cup of coffee as he wanted for crazy to finish packing and Matty to sit down.
November 26, 2020 01:32 am

Santa Diabla

Her back was a small duffle that only fit just a few days worth in it. Tossing on some jeans a loose fitting fitting shirt and her boots Santa made her way out of her room and into the kitchen. "Crap you finally woke from the dead Matty! It was about damn time! Thought we was going to have to get the paddles." She talked a lot of shit as she took her seat taking the pot from Mathias for some coffee.

She heard Mathias asked if he was alright and glancing over at him she was beginning to wonder the same thing. Her brows furrowed as she watched him and fixed a plate to hand out.
November 26, 2020 01:42 am

Mathias

"Everything set to go? Passports? Tickets? Or did the roja bail after last night?" He looked towards Santa before looking back at Matty. He knew his best friend had gone through some stuff but he hadn't looked this beat up before. It was almost likke his heart was broken or something and Mathias had no clue what was going on. November 26, 2020 01:59 am

Mateo

He nudged his cousin shoulder "Guys I'm good honest." He put a smile on his face to show them he was alright. But truth was he wasn't sure if going after Jojo was the right idea. He sat in the seat across from his best friend and grabbed the pot of coffee next.

"So where is the roja? And who cooked?" Yeah he had asked about Laila since the night before her and Diabla had crashed heads. Them two females mad the wolf of any sort look tame. He let out a chuckle at the thought.
November 26, 2020 02:08 am

Mathias

"I cooked. I asked the same about the roja but I am pretty sure it is for different reasons. So let's get food into us, coffee, clean up and heaad to airport. Maybe she plans to meet us there. Who knows with roja, right." Though his best friend put a smile on his face he was still sure there was something wrong with him.

Mathias also had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach that something was going to go wrong when they started the search for Jojo.
November 26, 2020 02:13 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (18) Fresh Blood (4) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Adeena , Zahrah Mubarack, Brynhildr, Celeste Donovan, Flint Stasis, Phantom_, Cristina Scabbia, Shakran, Mallory Quarters, FratSteals2, MenagerieSteals3, SpitiyuraSteals1, FratSteals1, MenagerieSteals2, SpitiyuraSteals3, FratSteals3, MenagerieSteals1, SpitiyuraSteals2  iuiun
October Dragon
Charlotte Johanne
Wayne Rirnef 
Aliza
Ashie Storm 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2021

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter