Current Time: 06:12 am EDT

𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Hazel Demir

Time isn't real: and other man-made constructs that are seriously fucking with Hazel's life.

The foyer is vast, and as such, is near freezing. Impossible to believe that the mouth of the entrance could pour into something bigger. The hollow echo of Hazel's heels bounced from ivory column to ivory column, overcast only by the sound of her voice as she shouted into her headset.

"I don’t have time for your excuses. The Ophanim has made his demands, and if you don’t deliver, we’re going to find someone who will.” With haste, she stuffed a heavy tome beneath her arm and checked her watch. “If I get a call like this again, they’ll never find enough of you to reassemble.”

Hazel rued the days where she could slam the phone down to make a point. Somehow she failed to derive the same satisfaction by merely tapping a screen. Embalmed in rage, the phone flew across the room with a flick of her wrist. Into a thousand pieces, it shattered, until she’d had a moment to collect her thoughts. Just as quickly as the device had imploded, its pieces began to reassemble before her eyes.

“I’m glad you’re amused. I am anything but. ‘Behind’ doesn’t even begin to cover how utterly razed we are if we can’t find the Provenance.” Hazel hissed. A daunting figure moved into the room, blocking the sun from the windows and casting a shadow over her. When it spoke, its voice boomed and filled every corner of the room with sound.

You are.” Pause, “You are razed.”

Hazel utterly despised being corrected. But before she could propel herself forward with all the might of an angry hound, the burgeoning voice drew silent, and before her eyes, disappeared entirely.

“Spatium conficiat!” Hazel screamed into the air, stomping the marble ground beneath her feet.
February 09, 2021 09:58 pm
Actives (14) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Phantom_, Celeste Donovan, Mallory Quarters, CnCrasher 3, SpitiyuraSteal, MenagerieSteals1, FTSteals1, CnCrasher 2, MenagerieSteals3, FTSteals3, TF Jan RPM, CnCrasher, MenagerieSteals2, FTSteals2    Valkin
Stephen Cage 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2021

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter