Current Time: 08:02 am EDT

Fun can be found anywhere

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3
  Creator Post Date

Ambrosia Celeste

She giggles and nods. "I know right? It makes no sense to me! Why make the heat even worse?"  It was a surprise that he had taken her hand but she was enjoying herself very much. 

February 12, 2021 01:58 pm

Logan Michaels

The bell had rang it was time to head home, grabbing all of his stuff he passed by the ice cream shop and decided it was a great time for a mint chocolate chip waffle cone. Dipping inside he headed to the counter and ordered what he was wanting. 

February 15, 2021 01:14 am

Asher

Chuckles softly as he opens the door to the shop for her choosing then to finally let go of her hand so she could walk innside in front of him. 

February 15, 2021 01:53 am

Ambrosia Celeste

Kisses his cheek and smiled walking inside. The front counter was filled with different cones and she smiled. "Can you smell tye freshness of the cones? It smells so good." February 15, 2021 02:35 am

Logan Michaels

He had gotten his ice cream and was sitting on a stool when they walked in. Logan smiled seeing Asher and looked over to the girl he was with. Lifting up a hand he waved catching the males eye. "This place has great ice cream and every single flavor."

February 17, 2021 04:49 pm

Asher

Blushes at the kiss to his cheek, his cheeks tirning an even brighter red as he sees Logan. Raising his hand he waves back. "About the only place in town that does really." February 17, 2021 11:23 pm

Ambrosia Celeste

"Which makes it the best." she piped in and leaned closer to Asher. Still getting used to the whole being around people thing. Noticing the way Logan looked at Asher she grinned and kissed Asher's cheek again before going over to the counter. "What are we getting?"

February 19, 2021 01:09 pm

Asher

Blushes a little bit more. "Whatever you wanna get?" His eyes scanned the flavors to keep from having to look at either of them for the moment. February 20, 2021 12:00 am

Logan Michaels

"When you both get your ice cream feel free to come join me unless you had other ideas? I have my whole day free and would love the company." He smiled. 

February 24, 2021 04:34 am

Ambrosia Celeste

Looking at everything she grinned seeing the unicorn ice cream it was so colorful and she couldn't help herself. "I want that one please a regular cone... I want to try all of them it is the first time I have ever seen this many types of ice cream before!" 

February 24, 2021 02:40 pm

Asher

Chuckles softly just ordering a regular rocky road cone. Used to seeing places like this. Handing over the money to the kid behind the counter he took her cone as well as his own handing hers to her before moving over to share a table with Logan. February 25, 2021 12:01 am

Ambrosia Celeste

Smiling she took the cone and ran her tongue over it slowly enjoying the taste. "Mmm, yes this is perfect." Sitting down at the table she looked over at Logan. "Umm Hi, I'm Amby." 

February 28, 2021 03:18 am
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Calico, Elizabeth Hawkins, Hollen, Mallory Quarters, CnCrasher 3, SpitiyuraSteal, MenagerieSteals1, FTSteals1, CnCrasher 2, MenagerieSteals3, FTSteals3, TF Jan RPM, CnCrasher, MenagerieSteals2, FTSteals2    Valkin
Stephen Cage 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2021

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter