Current Time: 07:58 am EDT

Return of God Angel

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Azreal

Azreal had thought about things long and her he made his way to an abandon church. He slowly makes his way to the alter before dropping to his knees and gazes up. " For give me father for i have sin.." He just lets out a chuckle " I guess that all i have done is sin huh? My mind had been cloudy for so long and has yet to clear. Maybe this was something that i needed to do for a very long time." He thought about everything that has happen knowing this was not where he belong but he allowed thing to run his life. Today it was time to return back home he would not let anyone stop him. He was an angel of God... God Angel of Death that was his true calling. Then a bright beam shin on him and raises an eye brow thinking how cleshay but to him he guess this showed forgiveness..

February 11, 2021 08:49 am

Laila

Laila was in a foul mood. She had gotten a call and one you can't ignore. She was on her way to do what she did best. To kill someone. To destroy a life. Heavy footsteps carried her through the streets of the city. Why of all angels that had fallen did she have to find Azreal? Anyone else and she would have been fine.

The light caught her attention and she headed to the church. Was the male that dumb? She shook her head and called out. "Yo, pea brain. You seriously forgot what that light was? You fell hard if you don't know what that means."
February 11, 2021 08:57 am

Azreal

Azreal looks over and smirks looking at Lalia " Oh so he sent you for me? And yes i did fall hard you have no idea how hard it was. I fell so hard i lost myself then i was pluaged by other things. It been awhile but i guess better late then never." He then stood up " So  pretty woman you going to drag my ass back home? Remember if your going to be it in me atlase by me dinner first." He chuckles but sighs " In all serousness i am ready to come back home i no longer want to be in the underworld this is not where i belong. I have known this for awhile....."

February 11, 2021 09:06 am

Laila

"Sure, I am here to drag you home if that is what you wish to thing. I think the big man is killing two birds with one stone and this is my punishment. There will be no touching, no grabbing, and I sure in the hell am not buying anyone dinner. Understood?" Laila crossed her arms and raised a single red brow in his direction. February 11, 2021 09:12 am

Azreal

" If i didnt want to come home i wouldnt be here." He then walks right in front of her " No kiss before you strike me? What a shame thought i have missed your sassyness your still so cute when your angery." He smiles at her and sighs " Alright lets do this." 

February 11, 2021 09:18 am

Laila

She shook her head and made her way towards the light. Once she was underneath it, she shuddered. Her wings coming free in all their crimson and raven glory. "This is gonna hurt like hell so might as well get it over with." She hated that in order to bring one home, there had to be physical touch. She would just as soon kill someone then actually touch them. Biting her bottom lip to keep the bile at bay, a side effect of touch no matter who, she touched his hand and then wrapped wings about him. The light would do the rest. February 11, 2021 09:23 am

Azreal

He lets her do this while her wings wrap around him he moved closer to her " Why so angery princess? Maybe you need to find your way as well... Ironic huh two lost against trying to make there way in life and figure this out." He gets even close not caring if She would kill him or not giving her a kiss on the cheek " Thank you as much as you hate this... Thank you."

February 11, 2021 09:35 am

Laila

She did the only thing she could do in such proximity. She raised her knee straight for his groin. "I know my place princess. And this isn't it. As soon as you come back into grace or whatever the hell it is I am doing, we go seperate ways." She forced her body to remain stiff and rigid though she really just wanted to the throttle the male. The light began to get brighter as they began their ascension. February 11, 2021 09:45 am

Azreal

He feels her knee him and he chuckes " I keep telling you the fiesty you are the more beautiful to get." With that he then wraps his arms around her knowing others would run from her but he did not. " You say that now but there will be times when we will see each other again." He felt his grace slowly began to come to him while they both ascens. He thought how funny to have someone so close to what he is and so fiesty this was honestly something he needed someone to kick his ass.

February 11, 2021 09:52 am

Laila

He would learn quickly that the redhead was not interested in pursuing anything with anyone. That would mean she had to like people and she hated people. All of them no matter who. She grimaced at the close proximity until they could reach where they were supposed to she had to deal with it. February 11, 2021 09:57 am

Azreal

Once the have reached there full acension his wings flare out as they have become black and white " Ahh nice to be back and ready to do the work of god also." He grabs Laila by the hip kissed her hard jumping back before she can attempt to hurt him. He grin at her " You are going to be fun to try and convice to come on a date with me." He then appear behind her " So Princess what kinda trouble are you going to start now? Or are you going to come kick my ass? Please tell me your going to try and kick my ass i would love that!" He then appeared couple of feet in front of her with a smile on his face.

February 12, 2021 09:21 am

Laila

"Nope. That would require me to touch you and since I almost threw up in my mouth several times bringing you up here I would prefer to avoid that. Now you and him have a nice little chat. I have people to avoid and things to kill." She gave him a smirk and a wave of her fingers before enveloping herself fully with her wings. After several long moments she slowly began her descension. She had done what was asked. Whatever happened now was between the two of them. February 12, 2021 09:26 am
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Hollen, Bowie Wilder, Ice Queen, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieSteals1, FTSteals1, CnCrasher 2, MenagerieSteals3, FTSteals3, TF Jan RPM, CnCrasher, MenagerieSteals2, FTSteals2, CnCrasher 3, SpitiyuraSteal    Valkin
Stephen Cage 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2021

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter