Current Time: 07:42 am EDT

Brews

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Blood Master

ďItís 8:30pm I decide that I wanted a the beer. Iím walking to my favorite bar cold Brews, as I go in and sit down at the bar the bartender comes up and approaches me.Ē What can I get for you Blood Master? ďAsked the bar tender. I Put on an aggravated expression on my face and try not to get Aggravated enough to start a fight. I make it clear to him.Ē You know I hate that name Devon..... Donít call me that no more name is Nell get it right. Okay! ďDeven responded, he then ask again.Ē So what can I get for you... Nell! Just give me my usual ďI responded back to him.Ē ďDevon walks away comes back with the mug and puts it right in front of me and he askĒ Jesus BM whatís up your ass?
ďEven though he didnít call me by the full name I donít like ití still frustrated me and now I lost my temper as I got up in through the beer right in his face and through the glass across the room. I started to scream as loud as I possibly can directly at himĒ Listen to me when you go to hell and rot there for 12 years to come back and not even be nothing like the man you used to be at all then you can call me any name you FŘCKING WANT!. But you havenít so until then just shut the FŘCK up and my name is Nell! ďDevon knew he struck a nerve so he just took a towel started wiping his face without think of doing anything back. He looked at me and saidĒ Well okay Nell, beer is on the house, but your paying for that Mug. ďAs looked at him with an angry look of my I could help but just laugh. He started laughing too and we knew then everything was good between us. The bar door opens and someone walked in and we both look and saw the customer and I just knew Devon an I where both thinking the same thing.Ē
February 16, 2021 09:05 pm

Katherine Pierce-

A young woman dressed all in black walked through the door as she looked around, checking if she had been followed. It had been a few weeks since she escaped her worse nightmare and the guy with a snake tattooed on his throat.  

Katherine had couldn't remember much apart from the flashbacks that haunted her dreams. She took a deep breath and entered the bar, then lifted a hand to runher fingers through her hair as she walked over to the bar.

"Jack Daniels straight over ice if you please barman" she said as her voice sounded shakily.

February 16, 2021 09:41 pm

Blood Master

*I notice the the women was scared and very worried that she may be followed* Hello there Devon the ladies drink is on me. Name is Nell whatís yours? February 16, 2021 09:49 pm

Katherine Pierce-

Looking around the bar before her eyes set upon the man not far from her. Turning back as the bar tender brings over her drink. Katherine lifted her drink and took a long hard drink as she heard his voice "thank you kindly. The name is Katherine, please to meet you Nell"

Seeing the bartender "is there a back way out of here Sir?" She inquiries to him.

February 16, 2021 09:56 pm

Blood Master

* The bartender Devon responded* yeah there is but itís not for you to use.*Not likening the answer he gave to the lady I responded back* oh lighten up there and she just asked a simple question. *I ask Katherine* Why do you want to leave out through the back ally? February 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Katherine Pierce-

She leans over and grabs the bartender's throat as she looked him in the eyes. "If I say I need to use it then I will understand me" before letting him go and sat back down.

"I think I'm being followed but I don't know who by" running her hand through her hair as part of a long scar peeked from beneath  the hairline. She covered her wrists back up from the marks upon them,  as she looked back at the door. 

February 16, 2021 11:08 pm

Blood Master

*After she put Devon in his spot I told him* Well thatís what you get when you mouth off. *When I turned back to Katherine I notice her scares.* Hey wait a minute! *I grab her hand move her hair out of the way that covered the scar.* What happened who did this to you? February 16, 2021 11:21 pm

Katherine Pierce-

She pulled her hands back and covered  the scars with her jacket again. Pulling her hair over the scar. "I can't remember how I got it as my head is blank but I get flash backs every now and again" she explained to him as she drank her Jack Daniels. Then asks for another, wanting to get drunk and block out all thoughts.

February 17, 2021 12:04 am

Blood Master

Thatís enough for her Devon she spent. If you are in any kind of trouble I want help you. I will protect you from the ones who are doing this to you. What did these men look like? February 17, 2021 12:23 am

Katherine Pierce-

Katherine sat back as the room spun but it wasn't from the drink. Just then a flashback hit as her nails dug into the bar.

A man stood looking down at her  as he spoke to another in the room. Katherine shifted slightly as chains rattled upon the bed trying to move away from him "no, stay away from me" she whimpered then the flashback stopped.

"I don't know what they wanted  but from what I remember there was a big guy like a boss. He was tall with a snake tattoo going from his neck and down around his body"

February 17, 2021 12:38 am

Blood Master

Was the a tattoo a sliver snake? February 17, 2021 12:34 pm

Katherine Pierce-

She frowns and the nods her head "yes it was" downing the last of the drink as she bit her bottom lip to push the pain away from her mind 

February 17, 2021 01:02 pm

Blood Master

The Sliver Venoms.... They are mortals who work for vampires to collect food for them. But since you are already a vampire that means they wanted you for something else. Their master either wants you as a bride or a mate. February 17, 2021 04:37 pm

Katherine Pierce-

A cold shiver ran down her spine "why would they choose me? I'm a fuck up as a wife and mother " turned her head as tears filled her eyes, pushing herself up from the stool and head to the bathroom .

Katherine cursed to herself as she punched the mirror with a loud crash and grabbed a shard. Thinking to herself "what the fuck you think your doing?" Throwing it back into the sink with a loud crash before passing out on the floor.

February 17, 2021 04:58 pm

Blood Master

*Hearing the sound of breaking glass from the ladies room I waited a while to she if she was to come back out. When she didnít I decided to go and see whatís going on in there. When I open the door to the womenís room I saw her on the floor not looking so good. I picked her up off the floor and held her in my arms. When I was Carrying her back to the bar I noticed something odd in her hair. I place her on the bar table and moved her hair out of the way and notice she had a chip implanted on her skull. I pulled it out without causing any Severe bleeding and then dropped it on the floor to step on it*
Hey.... Hey.. *Shacking her a little.* Are you okay ? Are you awake? Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Come on wake up itís okay you are alright I got you.
February 17, 2021 06:47 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Elizabeth Hawkins, Mallory Quarters, SpitiyuraSteal, MenagerieSteals1, FTSteals1, CnCrasher 2, MenagerieSteals3, FTSteals3, TF Jan RPM, CnCrasher, MenagerieSteals2, FTSteals2, CnCrasher 3    Valkin
Stephen Cage 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2021

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter