Current Time: 09:07 pm EDT

The First Meeting

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Avalon Blackstone

A light drizzle fell through the trees as Avalon padded through the forest. It was just a few hours beofre sunrise and she wanted to get a good hunt in before the day got too hot. She pressed her snout to the forest floor and began sniffing out the scent trail that would lead her to her quarry. After a few minutes she caught the scent and began making her way stealthily towards her destination. She leapt over a fallen log and continued to follow the trail. With each step the scent grew stronger until she reached a stream where a doe stood drinking. Avalon hunkered down and silently made her way closer. When she was certain she was within strinking range she leapt after the doe and clamped her canines around its throat as she took it down to the ground. She bit down harder and shook her head until at last the doe drew its final breath. 

At once Avalon withdrew her bite and released her wolf to allow her humanoid self to the surface. The change came on swiftly until she was kneeling next to the doe. "Thank you for you sacrifice...May the moon goddess watch over you as you enter the next part of your journey" she whispered softly as she withdrew her dagger from her belt and began to prepare the doe for skinning.

June 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Drago Fyre

Drago was flying over the forest and had been keeping to himself for a while. He was out for a flight needing the fresh air as he flies he looked down and spotted a Sanctuary member on the hunt. He hovered of the tree line as he watched her and tilted his head to the side. After she made her kill he dove down fast as he could landing mire inches from her with a sword drawn and had the back of the blade inches from the back of her neck.

"Having fun you looked like you could use some sparing practice. Deer don't fight back."
June 27, 2021 07:56 pm

Avalon Blackstone

Upon hearing the mans voice and feeling his blade at her neck she smirked. She moved away from his blade and spun around to face. "Of course deer don't fight back...I was merely hunting and was getting ready to prepare the deer for skinning...But I never turn down an invitation to spar with someone" she responded as she rose to her feet and twirled her dagger expertly in her fingers.

June 27, 2021 10:39 pm

Drago Fyre

Watches as you twirl your dagger. I put my sword away and let my claws out. Smiles as I watch you again. "I hope I am good enough for you to spar with." Keeps watching you as I tilt my head. "Ive seen you around the Sanc halls. your rather pretty upclose." June 28, 2021 05:01 pm

Avalon Blackstone

Avalon chuckles as she slips her dagger into her belt and allows her own claws to form on her hands. "My name is Avalon...I've seen you around too and I must say you're very pleasurable to look at" she responds as she waggles her fingers at him.

June 29, 2021 03:37 am

Drago Fyre

Smiles as I look into your eyes. "Im am called Drago." He smiles and walks over to her and as he gets closer he shifts into his Dragon form and pounces at her making a slashing arc toward her. June 29, 2021 08:54 am

Avalon Blackstone

A laugh falls from her lips as she ducks to the ground and shifts into her wolf. She looked up at him with a wolfish grin and darted between his legs coming out behind his tail. Avalon nips at his tail and dashes away not wanting to meet the business end of his claws.

June 29, 2021 04:09 pm

Drago Fyre

He smiles as he swings his tail and wings at the same time trying to catch her with one or the other. He watches as she darts and smiles he enjoyed her moves. He keeps swinging just his wings and tail at the moment. She will get close enough at some point. He knew he could move faster but for now this was good enough for him. June 29, 2021 04:26 pm

Avalon Blackstone

Avalon circles behind him once more and shifts back to her human form before leaping gracefully onto his back. “I wonder how long it will take for you to catch me” she states as she hugs his neck briefly with her thighs. “What would you do if you did I wonder” she says as she strikes his neck and leaps off his back landing on four paws as a wolf once again. The minute her paws tough the ground she takes off at a sprint feeling excitement for the first time in days. July 01, 2021 05:34 am

Drago Fyre

Drago laughs as she jumps on his back and then off again. As she took off he knew catching her would be a task but what fun its gonna be. He shifted into the a full dragon and took to the skies. He knew this way he had the speed but the size made him slow enough to make it a game. July 01, 2021 07:17 am

Avalon Blackstone

As Avalon ran through the trees she felt the ground shake just a little. She looked up and howled in excitement when she saw that the dragon had taken to the skies. She continued running through the trees making her way towards her favorite part of the forest. After several minutes of running she arrived at her favorite swimming hole which happened to be fed my a very large waterfall. Avalon leapt into the water and shifted back into her human form as she swam. She continued swimming until she was behind the waterfall. When she resurfaced she began slowly climbing the steps she'd magically created in the side of the mountain. Once she reached the top of the stairs she entered a large cave big enough to house a dragon. She exstinguished all light and hurried to the furthest corner. A smile formed on her lips as she sank down into a crouch wondering how long it would take for the dragon to find her.

July 02, 2021 01:19 am

Drago Fyre

Drago follows her form above and sees her dive into the water he watches and waits before landing at the waters edge. He shifts to his human form and sits there. as she never returns he heads into the water and behind the waterfall. Looking around he see the steps and he climbs them looking for her. As he got to the top he saw the cave and goes inside. He stood at the entrance of the cave and looked in it as far as he could but being dark he used his other vision to seek her out. July 03, 2021 07:29 am

Avalon Blackstone

Avalon watched the dragon from the shadows and smiled. She slowly rose to her feet and tread silently along the wall until she reached a lever. She pulled it down soundlessly and ducked through a door that opened on her left. The door led to a set of stairs which in turn led to the chamber that housed her hot spring. Avalon tugged her boots off and moved her outer clothes so that she wore what resembled a bikini swimsuit. She lowered herself into the water and waited for the dragon to join her. July 03, 2021 11:26 pm

Drago Fyre

He saw a flicker as she moved through the cave and he follows her shifting to his human form. He follows her and saw her undress to her bathing suit as he walks over to her. He slips off his pants and shirt off leaving him in his boxers. He slips into the water right behind her and wraps his arms around her. "Hello Beautiful." July 04, 2021 01:46 pm

Avalon Blackstone

Avalon smiles as she leans back against him and places her hands over his. “Hello…Do you like this place?” She sakes as she looks around at her home away from home. July 05, 2021 03:06 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (19) Fresh Blood (1) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Addilyn, Mateo, Cristina Scabbia, Altrogost, Adeena , Elessar, Remi, Mallory Quarters, FratSteals1, OdDSteals2, SpitiyuraSteals3, MenagerieSteals1, FratSteals3, MenagerieSteals3, SpitiyuraSteals2, FratSteals2, OdDSteals3, MenagerieSteals2, SpitiyuraSteals1  Bella Crow  OdDSteals1 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2021

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter