Current Time: 10:51 pm EDT

McGroin's Super Duper Promotion Guide

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

NiteProwler

*walks in pushing a wheelbarrow* I felt we need to move this topic back to the top of the forum. Someone give me a hand with this thing!! May 03, 2008 09:26 am

Sprew

Thread Bump for newer members to help them out!!! May 05, 2008 07:39 am

VincentSatsugaisha

thanks FPM
May 12, 2008 01:56 am

Stalker

The newbies should REALLY read this. May 18, 2008 09:35 pm

Michael Corvin

^Tacks up a neon-green sign around it for the benefit of the younger players.^ This should help. May 18, 2008 09:38 pm

mendokusai

thanks this has been real helpfull *bow* May 19, 2008 07:18 am

eagr2b

I'm very new here and this is the first of the 'helpful' threads I found :)
Well... at least the first message in the thread... not too sure about the rest of it...
June 25, 2008 04:21 pm

Swamburkim Worcerray

*Strange.. Should a cow really be here? Hey.. that cow has a collar on it!

"Extremely rare chocolate-cow, please return to this address if found:

http://www.bloodletting.org/forums/forum_posts.php?
topicID=7134f96193be2c75d41eb52d3e347e56dce2

Cow Name - Mooing, Grass Eating Machine

Cow ID - 7

June 29, 2008 12:22 pm

Merry Gentry

Merry Lasso's the cow and pulls it with her back to the factory June 29, 2008 12:41 pm

Sebastian Lalzar

this guide is golden i have made three ranks in three days July 06, 2008 01:41 am

Robert Zarano

*Moves towards the corner of the room listening intently like a son listening to his dad* "Thank you for the help!" July 30, 2008 01:37 am

Jarratt Rambert

Your guide doesn't work too well...did everything you said and still rank numbah four.

September 22, 2008 08:44 pm

Victor Frankenstein

Jarratt, you need to give it time. Ranks come but they are not the whole reason for being here in the Realm.

Trust me that FPMcG's guide is a good source of information to ranking but time is also a factor, as is how often you do the things he's suggested.

You'll get there in the end.
September 24, 2008 07:28 am

Jarratt Rambert

Well I noticed someone else with less work done ranked faster then me by a good time gap. Soooo I'm wondering if it is possible that if you follow the guide too well you wont rank. September 24, 2008 11:37 am

Flint DoUrden

I am following the guide pretty closely, and i am having the same exact problem as jarratt here. I mean, i am seeing people surpass me, and i am doing everything he says here. I cant be doing more, without speeding up time only for myself October 11, 2008 04:52 am
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next | Last
Actives (20) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Zara Peer, Negan__, Olivia Pierce, Mordred, Silas Wood, Nyx_Photine, Silence, Gray Taylor, _Aurora_, mist, Eden Kennedy, Summer, Remi Rose, James Kelly, Mallory Quarters, Archie, Veronica, Reggie, Betty, Moose, Jughead  Silence
Beverly Wynthers
Everett C Eastburn 
Casey Noire
Tucker Reid
Matilde Hammond 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page