Current Time: 11:37 am EST

Interview with Phoebe Price

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Dr Van Helsing

A few weeks ago I spoke with the lovely Phoebe Price and she was kind enough to agree to an interview with us. We are proud to have Phoebe as our first interviewee with Bloodletting.

How long do you take to prepare for a role? Depending on the character and how I relate to the character and the project. It took me two months to prepare for a French movie. I did not speak a word of French and I learned the entire script in French.

What is your dream role? I like a challenge and the role Charlize played in Monster is challenging Something that transforms me and shows my true acting ability.

Who would you most like to work with? George Clooney, Jack Nicholson, Julia Roberts and Kate Blanchett.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Working hard on a project I love and venture into more product lines and working with charities.

Although you seem to be making your mark in film and television, have you ever done any stage acting and is there any Broadway in your future? I did more stage acting growing up. I eventually want to go to Broadway. I have been training with the top coaches in acting and Seth Riggs group in singing so
we will see how it goes.

How did you get your start? Well, my family says I have been acting all my life!! so I think I have always been in training. I was an international model and actress in Capetown,S.A. Athens, Greece and Milan Italy, did MTV in Europe.

What advice do you have for budding actresses? You have to remember these girls are human but the difference is we live our life in front of the camera. Hopefully each one will learn from their mistakes. No matter what anyone says if you believe in your dreams they will come true. Believe in yourself. It will not always be easy and a lot of rejection but keep training and smiling.

What roles or types of roles would you not consider ever taking? I do no nudes and no topless. I want people to like me for my talent.

You and your mother have a very strong relationship. How important a factor do you think family is in regards to a person's success? Family is so important and I am so glad I was raised in a strong religious family. I was so close to my father who died of cancer and I probably would not be in LA living my dreams if it was not for my Mom. My heart breaks for people that haven't had a good family relationship.

The worst the paparazzi could write about you would be a clothing choices.
That has to be a relief to you when you think about the stories that come out these days about so many other Hollywood starlets. What are you thoughts about todays Hollywood Wild Girls.
I really feel sorry for them because they are seeking something that is missing in their lives. I hope they learn from their mistakes.

As a follow-up, how have you managed to avoid getting into the same trouble many of your fellow starlets have? I don't drink,smoke or party and I
have a great family and was raised in a Christian family.

You are mentioned on D-Listed quite a bit. Michael K. has put together one of the better celebrity blogs out there and certainly deserves his own show. If he ever got one, would you appear on it? For Sure! I have never met Michael but the two of us together would definitely be a hit!

When people hear the name Phoebe Price, what do you want them to think of? I want people to know me for being a good person and a talented actress.

One last question, since this is an RPG game and our members will want to know, what type of character would you be in this game? I would have to say an Angel also a little of a Slayer!!!!!ha

Thank you once again Phoebe for the interview. You can learn more about Phoebe by visiting her official site at www.phoebeprice.com
March 20, 2008 04:39 pm

Dr Van Helsing

Here is the mini-bio of Phoebe from IMDb

Mini Biography

After getting her start as an international actress and model (in such cities as Capetown. S.A. Athens,Greece and Milan, Italy) Phoebe came to Los Angeles and has studied with some of the best coaches in acting such as Howard Fine, Micelle Danner/Larry Moss, Robert Easton, Joel Asner and Seth Riggs group for singing. Since coming to Los Angeles she has completed several films, commercials and voice overs. She is the spokeswoman for Fenix Cosmetics and Lotion Glow and has launch her new fragrance "Phoebe's Phantasy". She has a love for animals and has a small Yorkie. Her father died of Leukemia many years ago and she participates in many charity events. She is the spokeswoman for "Women in Distress" which helps battered women and children. She has a wonderful and supportive brother and sister in Alabama. Her mother lives with her in Los Angeles.
March 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Dr Van Helsing

March 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Father Pat McGroin

Great interview, when do we get to see her gracing the realm? March 20, 2008 11:48 pm

Natalya

Yes I do agree with Father, great interview and will love to chat with her sometime on this game. Maybe with us both being in the movie industry, we may have a lot in common, who knows. March 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Bob Marley

wow that was a great interview when will we be meeting her on the game March 21, 2008 03:14 pm

Ryu Hyabusa

An amazing interview I must say. But I do believe Marilyn Manson should be interviewed on here. March 21, 2008 04:07 pm

bad_kitty

It was very generous of Ms. Price to take the time to do the interview. I have seen several of her interviews and she seems like a very nice and down to earth person. It is an honor to have her as the first Bloodletting celebrity interview! March 21, 2008 09:31 pm

Dracula

Nice interview DVH! I'm glad to see Mrs. Price was open to it. I agree, we should definately get someone like Manson on here. I'm anxious to see who's next! March 22, 2008 04:42 am

DemonKnight

Cool, I remember watching her in a TV show last year. March 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Ryu Hyabusa

She is my favorite female actor. While I do strongly agree with Dracula, Manson should be one of the next people to be interviewed. He is an intelligent and rather caring individual despite what most critics say. March 23, 2008 01:17 am

Patch

That's a cute pic of her March 23, 2008 08:08 am

sinnaro

Brilliant interview but i must agree with the others is there some way we could talk to her via BL March 24, 2008 05:19 am

Demon

Yea that would be great if she created a character here. March 24, 2008 09:39 am

DemonKnight

So when is Phoebe going a to create a character so we can all chat with her? August 20, 2008 10:43 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (18) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Khellen, Valentin Metzger, Lucius Dalca, Kyla, Autumn Summers, Zaynah Mubarak, VaylinShadow, Lesprit, Mackenzie, Bree Ravencroft, Jaxson_Cross, Raven_D, Cici Wraith, Mallory Quarters, R, Masque Harley Quinn, Gens Revenge, Tide Pod  Gina Marie
Mihas Lovren 
Demetri Voldemort
Summer Summers
Dovima Bastet 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page