Current Time: 12:45 pm EST

Who would you like to see interviewed??

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

bad_kitty

DVH is working on a few different interviews at the moment and is also in talks with a few managers to set others up. Who would you all like to see interviewed? Let us know and we will do what we can! March 29, 2008 10:10 am

Father Pat McGroin

Ooh ooh, the Goo Goo Dolls! March 29, 2008 11:15 am

Sam Claws

Darren Shan! March 29, 2008 01:39 pm

Infinity

Matt Barlow ex Iced Earth lead singer...he would be appropriate to interview...due to most the albums that were created during his singing with Iced Earth...were about super natural things...plus he was awesome.... March 30, 2008 05:25 pm

Sera

JK Rowling, Anne Rice, Stephen King (I know wishful thinking on my part). The artists Voltaire and Linkin Park might be cool? March 31, 2008 09:26 pm

Dr Van Helsing

I am doing my best to contact JK Rowling now, however please don't get too excited. She is very busy and I am sure that she receives thousands of requests a month for interviews.

As for Anne Rice, I am going to attempt an interview with her as well but be warned that she has shifted away from Vampires and Witches and writes exclusively about Christianity these days. If I do an interview with her, it may not center on the Vampire Chronicles, which I'm sure many would like it to.

I will attempt to contact the others that have been mentioned. Keep in mind though that I do not do repeated requests to these people. I ask once and if they reply, great, if not I'm not going to be a pain in their butts about it.
March 31, 2008 10:50 pm

sinnaro

i second Darren Shan, brilliant author who is very well suited to bloodletting considering ho wrote a series about vampires April 01, 2008 01:12 am

Dr aVn Hglnies

Darren Shan has been contacted. Hopefully he will respond to my request. April 01, 2008 02:56 pm

taayNla

Any of the cast of Charmed, or anyone from the TV show Moonlight would be nice.Ooh, Kate Beckinsale would be awesome too. April 01, 2008 06:33 pm

Jericho

Robert Jordan or Terry Goodkind! April 04, 2008 09:55 am

Sapphire

David Eddings,Terry prattchit and sarah michelle gellar...Nuff said...((excuse my spelling guys...i know...it's awfull)) April 04, 2008 07:22 pm

Kaliya

Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails :) April 07, 2008 02:15 am

Mircea Basarab

Dan Abnett, author... anyone who likes villainous characters are best to read the Malus Darkblade series *Mmmm's and gets all warm* April 09, 2008 05:38 am

Anguish

Any of the band members from HIM!! April 09, 2008 01:53 pm

Burke Sullivan

Axl Rose or Ville Valo April 21, 2008 11:24 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (32) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Jameson Orlav, Autumn Dalca, Katarina Valentine, LillyEmperium, Taylor Ainsworth , Dark 5, En Sabah Nur, Nick Clark, Dark 3, Betty Cooper, Jack Pearson, Dark 4, Orangesrlife, Kate Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Delouis Whamchest, Dark 1, Poe Dameron, Ofelia Salazar, Jughead Jones, Beth Pearson, Fall, Black Cat, Randall Pearson, Abel Morales, Cameal Ham, Cheryl Blossom, Dark 6, Dark 8, Kevin Pearson, Prince John, L A Doneoven  Vittoria
Nick 
Dark 7
Jason Reindhart
Devin
Elisar
Nadia Crown 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page